Top 5 Favourite Primers

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Primers oh primers, some people love ‘me some hate ‘em and some don’t even use ‘em. Primer preferences vary not only from skin type to skin type but also your needs and what you want from your primer. Oily skins want a Mattifying primer (which I keep at a ten feet distance), dry skins want a hydrating or illuminating primer (thank the lord for hydrating primers), some want pore minimizing primers or soothing primers well you get the point. What might work for me might not work for you and vice versa. Here are my favourite primers for my dry as the Mojave Desert skin.
1-Backlight Priming Filter $38.00 ㅣBecca

This has a very subtle perfumy scent, just to let you know if you're sensitive to smells but it's very subtle though.

2-Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer $16.00ㅣNYX

This one is pretty self-explanatory, it's like a veil for your face, I know it's a dupe for an Hourglass one but I can't remember which one.
3-HangoveRX Primer $32.00ㅣToo Faced



It smells like coconuts that is my super helpful review/explanation.
4-Photo Finish Primerizer $42.00ㅣSmashBox



Heaven in a bottle for a bone dry skin.
5-Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze $38.00ㅣLaura Mercier



Slightly bronzy with a little bit of dewiness and it'll make your foundation stay.

I kinda bit off much more than I can chew with this Top 5 series, but Imma see this through. Hope you are having a brilliant day wherever you are, and I wish the best if you bit off much more than you can chew.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the too faced hangover primer! I will need to try out some more primers from this list.

    Thank you! xx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Smashbox one, it sounds so dreamy! Love your picks :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed you on bloglovin :) Thanks for the comment love!!

      Delete

What I'm Reading

  • Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

Instagram

Follow Us