My Reading List

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Books collage

I’m in a really bad reading slump I used to read thirty or so books in summer and this summer I haven’t read a single book I’m reading Giovanni’s Room by James Baldwin but I’ve been reading that for quite a while. I don’t know what happened, but I’m going to try harder now. So I thought I would make a post about it so that I'm more likely to try a lot harder.

I’ve got the flu and fever, sitting in bed, everything hurts and I’m dying. One of the blessings of Mother Nature in winter I mean it’s still pretty hot outside, but everybody is getting sick and sneezing all over the place. And when you’re doing absolutely nothing it gets you thinking about your shitty life decisions so here’s to reading more.

A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood

A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood
A Single Man is a 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood. Set in Southern California during 1962, it depicts one day in the life of George, a middle-aged Englishman who is a professor at a Los Angeles university.

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood 

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
The Handmaid's Tale is a dystopian novel by Canadian author Margaret Atwood. originally published in 1986. Set in a near-future New England, in a totalitarian, Christian theonomy that has overthrown the United States government

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail is a 2012 memoir by the American author Cheryl Strayed, describing her 1,100-mile hike on the Pacific Crest Trail in 1995 as a journey of self-discovery.

A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole 

A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
A Confederacy of Dunces is a picaresque novel by American novelist John Kennedy Toole which reached publication in 1980, eleven years after Toole's suicide.

Beloved by Toni Morrison

Beloved by Toni Morrison
Beloved is a 1987 novel by the American writer Toni Morrison. Set after the American Civil War, it is inspired by the story of an African-American slave, Margaret Garner, who escaped slavery in Kentucky ...

I would love some recommendations, what's on your reading list? What are you currently reading?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Reading

  • Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

Instagram

Follow Us