September Favourites

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

September Favourites
I’ve always wanted to jump on the monthly favourites bandwagon so here goes. And I’m really struggling with blog post ideas so here’s one already taken care of, since these are the things I’m already liking and using. I love reading about others favourites, what their skin type is and what’s working for them, I think they are really fun to do. So here is the mish-mash of the things I’m loving this month.

White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover $30.00ㅣELEMIS

White Flowers Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover $30.00ㅣELEMIS
This gentle yet effective bi-phase makeup remover instantly cleanses the delicate eye and lip area of all traces of make-up, including stubborn waterproof mascara.

 Volume Stylist 18h Lash Extension Mascara $4.99ESSENCE

Volume Stylist 18h Lash Extension Mascara $4.99ㅣESSENCE
The diamond shape of the brush contains lengthening fibres to create long, full lashes. But I don't know about the big 18-hour wear claim.

Lolita Lempicka women Eau De Parfum Spray $39.00ㅣLolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka women Eau De Parfum Spray $39.00ㅣLolita Lempicka
Liquorice, aniseed, ivy, violet, tonka bean, amarena cherry, vanilla, praline, iris and musk.

Brow Boss Pencil Dark Brown $5.00ㅣColourPop

Brow Boss Pencil Dark Brown $5.00ㅣColourPop
Buildable colour in a mistake-proof pencil ..that’s all you need for perfectly feathered brows.

 Hydro Boost Water Gel $19.99ㅣNeutrogena

Hydro Boost Water Gel $19.99ㅣNeutrogena
Hydro Boost Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated day after day.Plus, it’s an oil-free moisturizer so you can wear it alone or under makeup as a smooth, velvety primer.

 

Do let me know about your monthly favourite/favourites I'd love to know because I'm nosey like that. Have a great one!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

What I'm Reading

  • Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

Instagram

Follow Us