5 Eyeshadow Palettes on My Wish-List

Monday, August 21, 2017

Clay Play Face Shaping Palette Swatches

Makeup brands come out with new products every season, for somebody who loves makeup but isn’t a make-up artist, YouTuber or blogger (I mean a successful blogger, not me who is stumbling in the dark) that can be a bit of a pain, that eternal dialogue starts do I need this, should I buy this or I already have something similar, we want it there is no doubt about that, but do we need it that is the question.

Not all of us can have every single product launch, sometimes it’s the budget, more important things, and sometimes it’s the clutter. I am one hundred percent in support of fawning over a palette from afar, you know you have a crush on an eyeshadow palette or a highlighter. Like Ryan Gosling you love them from afar, maybe a poor analogy but it works for me.

So let me share some of my recent loves that I’m eyeing but probably will never try for one reason or another, take a look at your own risk you might like ‘em. And we can love them together

Clay Play Face Shaping Palette $46ㅣTarte

Clay Play Face Shaping Palette

35f-Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette $ 22.99ㅣMorphe 35f - Fall Into Frost Eyeshadow Palette $ 22.99ㅣMorphe
Just Peachy Mattes $45.00ㅣToo Faced

Just Peachy Mattes $45.00ㅣToo Faced

Rainforest Of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III $36.00ㅣTart

Rainforest Of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III $36.00ㅣTarte

 
Rainforest Of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III $36.00ㅣTarte

Naked Heat $54ㅣUrban Decay

Naked Heat $54ㅣUrban Decay

 
Naked Heat $54ㅣUrban Decay

Hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Reading

  • Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

Instagram

Follow Us