5 Favourite Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Liquid lipsticks trend is still raging, but their daily use will leave your lips dry not just dry Sahara desert dry and peeling like snakeskin (or maybe that’s just me).And then you scramble for your most creamy and hydrating lipsticks to give your lips some space and breathing room.
Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks fit the bill perfectly. They are super comfortable to wear, They not only have a very hydrating rich creamy formula but that rose gold packaging kills me every time (Yaasssss).Here are my five favourites one is from K.I.S.S.I.N.G x line and the rest are from Matte Revolution.

K.I.S.S.I.N.G LOVE BITE $34.00ㅣCharlotte Tilbury









MATTE REVOLUTION LOVE LIBERTY$34.00ㅣCharlotte Tilbury





MATTE REVOLUTION AMAZING GRACE $34.00ㅣCharlotte Tilbury






MATTE REVOLUTION THE QUEEN $34.00ㅣCharlotte Tilbury





MATTE REVOLUTION SEXY SIENNA $34.00ㅣCharlotte Tilbury





Can you tell I'm not that into the nude trend, I do love a bold lip, which colour would you splurge on if you could, definitely let me know in the comments below (wow that rhymed I'm a poet now). and I'll see you very soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

What I'm Reading

  • Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin

Instagram

Follow Us